Dining and Activities for your pleasure
Sumptuous breakfasts are served everyday* in the formal dining room, a pure delight to your palate. *Except Saturdays when we serve a continential breakfast. Special diets are available such as gluetin free or vegan. Advanced notice is required.
Gifts (including Jeanie's handmade porcelain dolls, a large collection for sale), library, games, puzzles, crafts, videos, DVD movies (includes blockbusters, old favorites, nature, bird and wildlife videos), massage*, antique pump organ, fax copier, laundry service, computer and secretarial services*, limousine service*, airport shuttle* and more.
*Additional fee, massages require a 24 hour advanced notice, massages not available on Saturdays.
Seasonal Entertainment & Activities
- Summer boating, fishing, swimming, biking, hiking, bird watching, and a golf course (just 3 miles away) are right at your fingertips. Fall is hunting season.
- Lake of the Woods has year round fishing including winter ice fishing. Chartered fishing is also available for open water. A public boat launch is just a block away.
- Cross country skiing and groomed snowmobile trails are other popular pastimes.
- Year around shopping, a convenience store across the main road, an airport 15 minutes to Baudette, and 100 miles south to Bemidji, and an International airport 80 miles east to International Falls.
- Lake of the Woods Casino and The Warroad Summer Theater just 36 miles to Warroad.
- Enjoy a private picnic lunch at our "Ski Point" on the lake.
Take a look at our new buffet we just finished, made from Ash hardwood off of our property: